Here are a few pictures of the flowers and plants we saw on the hike:
Here are Daddy and Rory checking out a cave/waterfall along the Lost Valley trail.
Daddy wanted a picture of Mommy and Rory standing inside the hollow tree...
And here's Rory falling asleep in her new Ergo carrier.
The carrier worked out really well for the hike. Eventually Rory just fell asleep and I could put up the little cover over her head. Everyone we passed thought that it was by far the best way to hike. Chad's friend Mark also took a bunch of pictures and I may post a few once I get them from him. He has a great camera and takes beautiful pictures with it.
More pictures and posts soon...
1 comment:
She's a darling. And what a great way to start her out--getting her outdoors and out into nature!
Post a Comment