Within the last few days, Rory has gotten an upper incisor and she has started crawling. Here is some video proof (of the crawling anyway.) She's just growing so fast...
Great job, Rory. Brynn's parents are wondering when Brynn will crawl! She hates being on her stomach, but I think she will in her own time. It must be hard to crawl on a bed. Have you tried it lately? Rory is growing and has such a great family. I am thinking that someday Rory and Brynn may appreciate these photo histories. I know that we grandmothers sure do. Burnetta
1 comment:
Great job, Rory. Brynn's parents are wondering when Brynn will crawl! She hates being on her stomach, but I think she will in her own time. It must be hard to crawl on a bed. Have you tried it lately?
Rory is growing and has such a great family.
I am thinking that someday Rory and Brynn may appreciate these photo histories. I know that we grandmothers sure do.
Burnetta
Post a Comment