Hi everyone...it's been quite awhile since we've posted, but we've been keeping busy. At least teaching two classes has been keeping me busy. But we have some cute pictures of Rory to post, so here we go.
Rory got to go to her first Hogs game a few weeks ago. It was the Ladybacks pink game against Alabama. One of my students is on the team this semester and we all wanted to go and support her (and we even got her autograph).
The weather is (finally) starting to warm up so that we have been able to get outside more lately. We've been getting out and walking around at our local parks and have been making sure all the swings are in working order. She loves putting on her big girl shoes and getting out to run around.
The robins descended upon our house a few weeks ago, and cleaned our holly bushes of all visible berries. It was still a little chilly as you can tell from this picture of them in our neighbor's tree.
We hope you all are doing well. I'll be posting pictures soon of some friends wearing hats that I've made for them. Who knows? Maybe it will become a side business for me. I suppose I could start taking orders...but I won't have any time until after this semester is over...Make sure you all turn your clock ahead an hour. This is what I'm going to wish I was doing tomorrow morning when my alarm wakes me up:
No comments:
Post a Comment