Sunday, February 13, 2011

rory's new sweater...

Just a quick post since I finished Rory's new sweater...hopefully it will last her through the season. It didn't take too long overall, but since I've been pretty busy, I haven't had much time to work on it. But it's finally done. The temperature went up to 60 today and we just got back from a much needed walk outside. Once it dries out, Rory can get back outside to kick her soccerball and ride her bike.



If you happen to be a crocheter, and are intersted, here's a link to the pattern for the sweater. Ok, their website is down right now, but it's a Lion Brand pattern. You can go to http://www.lionbrand.com/, and search for the Short & Sweet Child's Cardigan. It's mostly half double-crochets and I made it with Caron Simply Soft yarn and a size J hook. I had to adjust the pattern a little for the yarn I used, so let me know if you have questions. The arms ended up being a little bigger around than the pattern shows, but it almost looks more stylish that way...

No comments: